I just got blocked on Grindr

I was blocked on Grindr


And because I'm made of flesh and blood, I feel rejected. I feel that subtle throb of pain, lurking in the background of my heart. Once again, my fragile heart is trying to recover from a kick; a kick back from fantasia into reality. But I've done this more times than I can count on my fingers. Hence, I can carry on pretty well with the rest of my day's activities while this healing process in underway.

I don't know why getting blocked by this person even matters at all to me. He sent me a pic and from the look of things, he probably won't have been my type anyways. He's the daddy type. Old but muscular and stocky. He sent me a selfie which showed he had a six-pack. In response, I sent him two of my best.

Two seconds after, the Grindr thread disappeared right before my very eyes. He gave me no chance whatsoever to explain myself for looking so... (whatever way I looked that is apparently the opposite of what he's looking out for).

At this time, I take solace in the fact that I too get my chance to block guys; without an explanation, and quite often at that. In fact, I still blocked someone yesterday. A guy with the profile name Snake, who claims to live in Lekki. He sent me a picture, a dick pic. That was the way he said "hi" to me. In the picture, he was dressed in full corporate outfit. The highlight of the picture was his dick, which was sticking straight out of his dark-colored trouser's fly.

Granted, the dick looked good and got me turned on each time I went back to savour the sight. Perhaps, that's why contrary to my usual reaction when I receive an unsolicited dick pic, I proceeded to engage him.

I asked him where he stays, to which he responded Lekki. I told him, "same". Then asked if I could see a face pic. But instead of sending me a face pic, he asked me to send him my XX pics (it's XXX bro). And, this, my friend, was the exact moment that I blocked Mr Snake, because there's no part of me sending my dick to a stranger that appeals to my senses. Perhaps, if I had a beautiful dick/ass, my stance on this matter would be different.

What a way to start a (fri)day!

Comments

Post a Comment

Hey. Thanks for reading. Here's a space to tell me absolutely whatever you want to, especially if it's connected to your reading this article. Writing is hard and knowing that someone out there connects with what I write goes a long way to encourage future writing.

Popular posts from this blog

I paid for gay sex in Lagos last Sunday - First time

How to find other gay men in Nigeria

Hot torso; goodbye NoFap; almost