I paid for gay sex in Lagos last Sunday - First time

Last Sunday, while perusing Grindr from the chair where I was using my laptop, I came across one profile that had stood out to me a couple of times before in the past couple of weeks. Using decent English, the guy shared on his profile message: "Yes, I do this for money. Come and beat me".



Previously when I'd read that message, I promptly skipped over it. I had no business conversing with a cheap and undignified prostitute, or did I? Well, this Sunday, I'm sure it was more of curiosity and hunger for adventure than my hornyness that drove me to send this guy (let's call him Poise) a message.

"How much", I texted, not bothering with any pleasantries. In the same vein, he replied with "10,000 Naira". "Oh, not so bad", I thought to myself. If I'm feeling happy with myself, I can spend that on feeding and entertainment just for myself in one or two days. With no financial pressure to haggle and with me in quite a charitable mood this season (I gave out 70,000 Naira to four different causes two days after Christmas), I agreed. He would come over to meet me in VI - where I was spending my Sunday evening - in about two hours time. Then we would head over to my place from there to "do the do" (🤦‍♂️).

In the mean time, I split myself between chatting with other guys on Grindr and drafting an article while anticipating the arrival of my order. While waiting, I texted him to let him know I was nervous as I'd never done anything like this. To my greatest surprise, instead of lashing out or mocking me for being vulnerable with him, he calmed my nerves by telling me to forget for a moment that I was paying him for this.

Poise let me know in a few sentences that he's very far away from whatever negative perceptions that I might have of him based on stereotypes and that he is a down-to-earth person. That he really just does this because no one would give him the living wage he needs doing anything else that he had the skills for. It worked, because after this, I was more confident that I was not about to deal with a nasty, or worse still, malicious person.

Poise eventually arrived at our meeting point (a grocery store on the island) about 30 minutes later than we had planned. No problem for me though, since I was very comfortable (and engaged) where I was. He texted me on WhatsApp to let me know he had arrived and soon after, I made for the store. I got there in about ten minutes.

My first impression when I saw him was, okuurrr instead of dayuum. He had next to no facial hair, wasn't looking as solidly built/lean as I'd expected from his Grindr pictures and to cap it all off, he's significantly shorter than I am. Nonetheless, I feigned a smile to make him feel comfortable. He actually seemed a little nervous on first contact with me, so I thought he might just need that extra warmth.

Before leaving for my place, I bought him a meal and drink (which he had there) while I had just a drink as I wasn't hungry. It took a little less than 20 minutes to get back to my place. Once there, I threw off my clothes asked him to feel at home while I went into the bathroom for a shower.

I have to mention at this point that Poise had no attitude about him during our time together. I believe this is what he must have meant by him being "down-to-earth". He volunteered to help me open the gate when we got to my house. Once we got into my flat, he helped me carry in the dispenser water I'd bought on our way back and also helped me to install it on the dispenser.

Once I returned from the shower, I asked him to also go take a shower. He told me he'd rather not since he had had a bath just before heading out for my place. Unfortunately, his feet were stinking up my room and coupled with the fact that I didn't find him attractive, it'd be impossible to get hard in that kind of ambiance. And yes, for me this was an opportunity to try topping after my several failed attempts in times past, so I had to get hard (naturally).



I swallowed the frog and asked him to go wash his feet as I started to slide the window open so some fresh air could come into my little room. Embarrassed, he started to apologize but I quickly stopped him, letting him know he didn't have to and reminding him that we're all only human after all (yes, I'm kind like that and take every chance I get to let it show). A minute later, he came back in and finally, there was nothing else to do but to get down and dirty.

We started off with making out which felt totally empty to me - again, because I had not even the slightest attraction to him. Then he moved on to giving me a blowjob which despite his best efforts, was barely pleasurable. After a few minutes of going at it and me not getting much closer to an orgasm, I asked him if he wasn't tired already. He pointed at his sucked-in cheeks and said he just needed a short break for the cheek muscles to recover.

As never happens when I'm with someone I'm into, my erection went away almost instantly. He asked me, once again to forget that this was all about the money and "make love to him". "Yuck", I thought but then went ahead to kiss him again and then, quickly moved on to sucking at his nipple while playing with the other one. He started to moan at this point but all I could do was wonder whether this was all part of the act or if he was actually enjoying what I was doing. For me, I was not enjoying any part of the whole thing.

After another brief session of him blowing me, he asked if I was ready to fuck him. "Yes", I said. That was like my major goal for being here with him anyway. To go straight to the point, I still could not stay hard one second beyond him stimulating it with his tongue/lips. Hence, we couldn't slip a condom on it and that sight of my dick limp inside a rubber that's not full of my cum is not one I want to see again - perhaps, until I'm old. I decided that I'd give up the whole thing - much to his dismay - because I don't want my experience having sex when I wasn't even aroused to be the reference point for my experience as a top.

At this point, he asked if I wanted to go without a condom. After a year of taking two complete doses of debilitating PEP (30 pills per dose; one pill per day), I declined that offer without a second thought. I slipped on my grey panties and told him that hearing all about him was as much as half of the fun I was looking to have that night. I always tell people that I live for hearing new stories and I mean it every time I say it.

After I settled again on the bed, this time completely separated from him, I went ahead to open the cheap red wine I'd bought on our way back to my place. Poise went on to tell me several stories, from his first gay experiences to when he was kitoed and narrowly escaped without hurt. He told me about one other person who lives around my area who I remind him of. Who, just like me, always has to slip it into him quickly after a blowjob before it went soft. He also told me about the Lagos company where he works as an office assistant and of how he once ran a successful blog until it paid no more.

Poise, at just a year older than me is a man full of experiences and stories and patient and open enough to go into as much details as requested by his listener. I enjoyed hearing him narrate his life so much that in my half-drunken state - after downing almost an entire bottle of red wine - it took no begging from him to get me to drop him a stone-throw away from his house which was a 35 minute drive away from mine. And all through the ride, there was not as much as a second of silence. He just kept talking and talking and I just kept listening and questioning for more. And not even once did he decline to answer my question or talk about a sensitive topic.

Just before alighting from my car at his nearest bus-stop, he expressed gratitude for the 5000 Naira I eventually gave him (he didn't even count it). Actually, I asked him when we were leaving my place how much he wanted now - since things did not go as planned. "Anything you want", he answered to my greatest surprise. I had feared that he'd arrogantly insist on 10,000 Naira since that's what we had discussed on Grindr.

He also expressed regret over the fact that I didn't like him, even though he actually likes me - in a sexual way. He let me know that he wasn't expecting me to keep in touch with him since I'd been open with how I feel about him. I encouraged him to keep in touch with me nonetheless as I think he's a really cool guy. As for whether he was going to stop doing this for money anytime soon, he confidently said he wouldn't as doing so would make him feel "used".

Poises biggest goal - having not been able to get an education beyond secondary school level - is to get into America, after which he would not step foot in Nigeria for the next 10 to 15 years after that, irrespective of what kind of visa he got. He has actually gone for an American visa interview before but got declined, and from his own understanding, it was because he had never traveled out of Nigeria. Back at my place, he had asked me of what countries I've been to and he was wowed when I mentioned the two places outside of Africa that I've been to. Meanwhile, I'm like meh.

Comments

  1. Hahahahaha this is just so me.. This is the exact way I feel whenever I want to top someone I don't find attractive or like. My thing would just go flaccid and he'd be giving somebori blowjob and my mind would just be wandering about.

    I do like him as a cool guy but sex? No no

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey. Thanks for reading. Here's a space to tell me absolutely whatever you want to, especially if it's connected to your reading this article. Writing is hard and knowing that someone out there connects with what I write goes a long way to encourage future writing.

Popular posts from this blog

How to find other gay men in Nigeria

Hot torso; goodbye NoFap; almost