No fap challenge - Day 9

Today is the 9th day into my commitment to the topic challenge. While I'm glad to have come this far, I know it's still a long way ahead and anything could happen in the remaining 21 days for the completion of thirty days.

I've been out and about all day long, so, there's been very little temptation to fap. Last night though, the temptation was high because I had a guy over. We made out for a few minutes but the encounter did not end in an orgasm for either of us. He had to leave. However, I powered through the rest of the day and managed not to relieve myself of all the accumulated pressure in the easy way.

This morning I felt a little ache in my left testis. I would call it blue balls, even though I cannot describe what I felt to be as intense as what the guy in an article I once read did. It's exactly five hours to the end of the day and I'm both grateful and confident that today is another successful day of no fap. Nothing's gonna move me off of this trail baby. Nothing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I paid for gay sex in Lagos last Sunday - First time

How to find other gay men in Nigeria

Hot torso; goodbye NoFap; almost